A&N 200W Optical Fiber Laser Welding Machine with Galvanometer
|FOB Unit Price:||US $22,000 US $9,500|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: AW-FS-B-S
- Technical Class: Pulse Laser
- Power Density: Deep Fusion Welding
- Type: Optical Fiber Transmission Laser Welding Machine
- Specification: 1360x660x1060
- HS Code: 85159000
- Application: Electronic Industry, Manufacturing Industry, It Industry
- Control: Automatic
- Laser Classification: Optical Fiber Laser
- Trademark: A&N TECHNOLOGY
- Origin: China
YAG optical fiber transmission laser welding machine (GW series) produces laser at 1064 nm (wavelength) by solid-state laser, with instant feedback control. After transmitted through and focused by the optical fiber, the machine performs multi-surface or multi-point welding on the workpiece. The machine has advantages of single-point energy stability, good beam quality, uniform laser facula, easy installation etc. Moreover, focal-plane fluctuation of focal beam due to thermal-lens effect is highly suppressed by transmission through optical fiber. Therefore, the solder joints are more consistent, and the quality of welding seams is improved.
Battery/ Metal/ IT Welding
Delivery and Shipment
- Ship in 7 days after 100% payment;
- Plywood box packaging.
- Prepay 30% when we receive the Purchase Order;
- Complete the rest 70% payment 3 days before the cargo shipped.
After-sales service terms
- One year guarantee and life time maintenance;
- Free training in Herolaser's factory;
- In One year of purchase, such as machine failure is a quality problem ,free maintenance. The service does not include human or environmental factors, customers fault and supplies section.
A&N Technology is a high-tech enterprises of laser machinery equipment specializing in research, production and sales.
Our prices are much more competitive.
Our company welcomes AGENTS all over the world.
Warmly welcome you contact us directly for more information!