A&N 60W CO2 Flying Laser Marking Machine
|FOB Unit Price:||US $38,000 US $32,000|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||3000 Sets/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: AF-CS-B-S
- Applicable Material: Nonmetal
- Technical Class: Pulse Laser
- Laser Classification: CO2 Laser
- Marking Method: Scanning Marking
- Output Optical Power: ≤60W
- Repetition Frequency: 5-100kHz
- Power Consumption: 1500W
- Minimum Line Width: 0.15mm
- Cooling Method: Air Cooling
- Transport Package: Wooden Pallet
- Origin: China
- Laser Visibility: Invisible
- Cooling System: Air Cooling
- Laser Wavelength: CO2 Laser
- Type: CO2 Laser Marking Machine
- Wavelength(μm ): 9.3/10.2/10.6
- Engraving Range: 100mm×100mm(150×150 Option Available)
- Engraving Speed: ≥7000mm/S(up to 10000mm/S)
- Minimum Character: 0.4mm
- Engraving Depth: ≤3mm
- Trademark: A&N TECHNOLOGY
- Specification: 980*880*1500mm
- HS Code: 8456100090
CO2 flying laser marking machine is also known as online laser marking machine, or laser inkjet printer. It is a high-tech machinery designed for online marking of packaged products for all industries. After the assembly with automatic assembly-line operating platform, the CO2 models can meet the requirements of the flying marking system demanded by customers; to create an assembly line and to improve production efficiency.
- Combination of automatic feeding equipment with laser marking machine to achieve high equipment stability;
- Adaptable for large scale and continuous production to achieve high production efficiency;
- The software can generate serial number (bar code) automatically for unique identification, mass production, and product-tracing marking; to achieve higher security;
- Compared to the traditional inkjet printers, it has the advantages of higher efficiency, higher portability, and lower material consumption etc. The operation is also toxin and pollution free.
- Can directly adapt to customers' production-line operations; if demanded, assembly line or operating platform can be customized.
|Output Optical Power||≤60W|
|Engraving Range||100mm×100mm(150×150 option available)|
|Engraving Speed||≥7000mm/s(up to 10000mm/s)|
|Minimum Line Width||0.15mm|
|Cooling Method||Air Cooling|
|Power Requirement||AC220V±10% 50/60Hz|
Widely used in tobacco, food, medicine, dairy products, drinking water, alcohol, daily necessities, cable, tubing, wood flooring, electronics, home appliances and other industries.
Applicable materials: can be applied to vast majority of packaging materials.
A&N Technology is a high-tech enterprises of laser machinery equipment specializing in research, production and sales.
Our prices are much more competitive.
Our company welcomes AGENTS all over the world.
Warmly welcome you contact us directly for more information!